Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data.
Padtastic Stationery is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Personal details such as name, address, email, and phone number
- Your IP address
- Operating system, web browser type and version
- Pages you visit and features you use on our site
WHY WE NEED IT
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- For fulfilling your orders in order to know where to deliver them, and how to communicate with you about that delivery to process your payment.
- For communicating with you on updates and special offers via email (if you have opted into this)
- For responding to any requests to our customer happiness team
- For business operations and reporting
HOW LONG WE KEEP IT
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. After this period, your data is irreversibly deleted.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our site.
Steps we take to secure and protect your data include:
- Ensuring that your connection to our website is secure; and
- Ensuring that internal access to all personal information we hold is secured by appropriate measures.
WHAT ARE YOU RIGHTS?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, or if you believe we breached the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Australian Privacy Principles Code, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Australian Information Commissioner.REVISIONS TO THIS STATEMENT
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Website. We encourage you to review this page periodically for the latest information about our privacy practices.